3133 Pre-Orders Shipping Now!

C.H.I.P.sters!

Since our last update, we’ve been hard at work updating our shipping API integrations to add new logistics partners and continuing to scale manufacturing. Now that our software updates are complete, we’re fulfilling pre-orders. As of tonight, we have shippable inventory of PocketC.H.I.P. and most accessories. Starting tonight we’re moving through pre-orders chronologically based on inventory.

Standalone C.H.I.P. are still being manufactured, any pre-order that includes a standalone C.H.I.P. will be shipping based on previous estimates.

What is shipping this week?

2488 PocketC.H.I.P. pre-orders placed on or before May 26th WITHOUT additional stand alone C.H.I.P.s.

645 Pre-Orders of accessories only placed through July 28th.

Note: If your pre-order contains a USB charger, it will ship within the next 3 weeks. This will affect ~230 Pre-Orders

If you fit within one of these groups, expect a shipping notification this week!

What about my pre-order with C.H.I.P.?

Pre-orders containing C.H.I.P. will ship as C.H.I.P.s leave the factory. As of today we are still on schedule to meet our shipping estimates.

If you have any issues or questions about your pre-order, please contact ahoyahoy@nextthing.co

Stay tuned! Much much more to come!

Dave & The NTC Crew

Pre-Order Shipping Updates & Scaling Up C.H.I.P. Production
PocketC.H.I.P.s Shipping On-Time & NAND Software Delays C.H.I.P.s Until Mid-October

Good News Everyone!

I am apart of the June pre-orders but this is still great news! I love C.H.I.P and pCHIP to the point I paid super high prices on ebay for a used pCHIP that has the airbubble and slight peel issue on the keyboard. But thats okay! that one can be dismatled and exprimented on. Then my perfect inbox one will come before I know it!

Thanks for the update, it’s good to hear that things are still on schedule.

Preordered Pocket Chip arrived today.

:smile: I ordered my PocketCHIP the last week of May! This is good news!

Thanks so much for the update. I just missed that May 26 date, having ordered Memorial Day weekend, but can be patient.

But how about some sort of general progress/status report on problems that apparently have not yet been resolved, such as the international battery shipping problem? Some C.H.I.P.sters are still in limbo, either very confused or not hearing back as you guys don’t yet know time tables for them. Possibly they just don’t understand how much labor and calendar time is involved in working things out. One example is the following:

(Squeals like a little girl)
IT SHIPPED TODAY!,

Wonderful!

I still have to wait a little more, but this is fantastic news.
:+1:

Has anyone had a shipping confirmation email yet? I placed my order 20th may.

We haven’t had ours either but we ordered on the 26th of May, can we get a time cut off? :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad this is going through :smiley:

The funny thing is this is just a week or so off from the original end of July first of August estimate I got after June was bumped.
(Insert “squee.aiff”):poop:

I just got my shipping notice. I ordered on May 6th. Order #21XXX

Got my shipping confermation about an hour ago.

Awesomeness :smile:

Thanks for the update and the extra effort you all must be putting in. Really looking forward to getting my Pocket CHIP :smiley::notes::musical_keyboard::video_game:

YAY! Just got the shipping notification email :smiley:

I am a little confused.
I ordered “1x C.H.I.P. for $9.00 each” on 9th of April
Will this ship this week or later.
If not I may need to change the address or cancel.
Will move from Netherlands to Spain in September.

Shoot. I think this means me - otherwise it sounds like my order would have gone out this week.
Oh well, c’est la vie. Great news for many people, and wonderful to see shipping moving forward.
:slight_smile:

Edit:
Hmm… Did I speak too soon? I didn’t get any email notification about shipping but checking https://track.getchip.com/ shows a package on the way. Is that normal?

It clearly won’t arrive for a while, so still too early to get excited… but this seems like very good news!